Shop Forman / Maintenance
Performs day-to-day operations to maintain a facility under the direction of a property manager or operations manager.
Assembles, repairs and fabricates metal parts by operating mechanical equipment.
Joins, fabricates and repairs metal and other material using appropriate welding techniques.
Machinists and tool-and-die makers set up, maintain, and operate computer and mechanically-operated machines used to create parts for the manufacturing process. These positions require training, either in apprenticeship programs, vocational schools, or community or technical colleges. These employees also receive lots of on-the-job training.
- Electromechanical Technician
- Electronic Technician
- Equipment Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Machine Operator
- Machine Tool Cutting Operator/Tender
- Manufacturing Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- Plant Operator
- Power Plant Operator
- Production Technician
- Safety Technician
- Waste Treatment Plant Operator
Apply for Future Positions
- Competitive Pay Rates
- 10 hrs of PTO time for every 560 hrs
- 24 hr Access to Managers
- Direct Deposit
- Access to Top Manufacturers in SC
- Access to Global Companies
- Fixed indemnity
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Term life insurance
- Short-term disability