- Quality Control Inspector. Guarantees the highest standards of excellence are maintained in the production and manufacturing of consumer goods. Instrumental in all phases of the production process — from the introduction of the initial components, ingredients or elements through the final product packaging.
- Quality Control Technician. Makes sure a product and its manufacturing process meet a company’s quality and safety standards, and that the manufacturing process operates effectively and safely.
- Quality Control Tester. Examines products and materials for defects or deviations from manufacturers’ or industry specifications.
- Test Technician. Performs quality control trials on various types of products. Carefully inspects parts or finished products to make sure they were built according to specifications, then puts items through a series of tests to determine their effectiveness, durability, and safety.
- Customer Service Representative
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Inspector
- Quality Manager
- Reliability Engineer
Apply for Future Positions
- Competitive Pay Rates
- 10 hrs of PTO time for every 560 hrs
- 24 hr Access to Managers
- Direct Deposit
- Access to Top Manufacturers in SC
- Access to Global Companies
- Fixed indemnity
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Term life insurance
- Short-term disability